When you first walk in the waiting room you will immediately recognize the warm and relaxing atmosphere, and the lack of a cold and sterile environment of many medical offices. All the offices have large windows that allow for lots of natural light, and reduce the need for bright artificial lighting. Each of the offices have their own layout, but they are designed with intention to help everyone that walks in immediately feel safe and comfortable.
- The day of your initial visit please arrive early to make sure that all paper work is completed prior to the start of the session
- During your first session, your therapist will complete an intake assessment, review and sign important paperwork, and begin working with you in developing goals.
- Average number of sessions is anywhere from 10 - 50.
- Frequency of sessions decreases once needs have been met and new patterns are in place.
- We accept all major insurances to provide long-term support if needed on your counseling journey.